Master your Schedule and Master Your Degree:
Tabor's Innovative Master of Education Delivery
Are you a practicing teacher looking to further your education but struggling to find the time to do so?Tabor College understands the demands of the teaching profession and, in response, has developed an innovative delivery method for our Master of Education program to allow you to be the master of your schedule.
Tabor allows you to complete your Masters flexibly, either fully online or in a supported format through a combination of:
For South Australian Students:
Online Material Access: Access course materials online at your own pace throughout each semester. Working through the course materials prepares you to effectively participate in intensive classes.
Intensives Delivered Near YOU: Attend small group intensives at one of our two new study hubs located in either Blakes Crossing or Strathalbyn. Scheduling of intensives is highly flexible with timing and spacing of these classes entirely determined by you and your fellow students in collaboration with your lecturer.
For Offshore Students:
Online Learning Platform: Access course materials online from anywhere in the world, providing you with the flexibility to study at your own pace, no matter where you are located.
Virtual Collaborative Sessions: Engage in virtual sessions with your fellow students and instructors, ensuring you can actively participate in the program, even if you are studying offshore.
Delivery Method Benefits
- Complete your Master of Education flexibly around existing work & family commitments;
- Take charge of your schedule and tailor study plan to suit your needs;
- Access a study hub location most convenient to you in SA, or enjoy the flexibility of online learning if you're studying offshore;
- Elevate your learning experience by engaging in course material with like-minded teachers;
- Low student to teacher ratio means more learning support, personalised attention and feedback.
How Do I Start?
- Make an enquiry about completing your Master of Education through one our study hubs by filling out the form on this page
- To learn more about the program or to apply now visit: http://tabor.edu.au/course/master-of-education/
- Have other questions? Please contact Head of Program, Dr Francis Ben by phoning 1300 482 267 or emailing FBen@adelaide.tabor.edu.au.
Did you know our Master of Education can be completed part time in just five semesters for those with an existing degree in education? Don't keep postponing your future - APPLY NOW and take the first step towards achieving your career goals.