Customer Support Officer
Who is Tabor: We are a Private Higher Education Provider, providing tertiary education with a Christian perspective within a more personal learning community. We are not only passionate about our students’ academic growth but also their personal and spiritual growth.
The College was founded in 1979 and has grown to a dynamic and vibrant education centre located in Adelaide and Perth with approximately 900 students.
About the Role:Tabor is looking for a Customer Support Officer to nurture visitors to our campus and to support opportunities within our marketing department.
About the Responsibilities:
- Assist student enrolments through accurate data management at all steps of the sales cycle from lead through to enrolment.
- Support the scheduling and coordination of our schools engagement team including liasion with schools and volunteers.
- Facilitate excellent customer service and effective communication as the first contact for leads at Tabor.
- Effective and intentional communication with Alumni for the purpose of building relationships or encouraging further study
- As required participate in off-site or on-site recruitment-based events.
- Participate in on campus student facing activities such as Campus tours, Orientation days and Open days and offer a support role for Tabor events.
- Stakeholder engagement via telephone or inperson communication with visitors to our Millswood campus
- Achieve targets and KPIs.
- Passion for the education and training in a Christian setting
- Sales focused with great communication skills
- People focused disposition which will translate into excellent customer service.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Task focused and self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Sales and customer service experience with a proven record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Recognised qualifications in business, marketing or a relate field are desirable but not essential.
- Experience in student recruitment in the Education space would be highly regarded.
- Experience working with a CRM system is desirable.
- Natural ability and enthusiasm for building community, identity and belonging
- Warm personality and excellent and effective and engaging interpersonal and written communication skills
- Capacity and commitment to facilitate timely and efficient connections between all enquiries and relevant personnel and/or information sources
- Applicants can access the Job and Person Specification here.
- Address the Criteria to demonstrate your capacity to excel in this role.
- Applications will only be shortlisted for interview if they send an application answering the Criteria and include your CV detailing relevant qualifications and experience.
- Email: HRadmin@adelaide.tabor.edu.au.
Applications will close Wednesday 11th January 2023 at 5pm or earlier if the right applicant is found
Applications are encouraged from people who share Tabor’s Christian ethos.
Hear more about Tabor through our Students voices