If you’re thinking about a career change or tertiary study for the first time with Tabor, a great first step is to have a conversation with one of our friendly team or arrange a campus tour.
Questions you may have:
- How do I apply to study, and what is the application deadline?
- What are the admission requirements?
- Is the course available online or on-campus
- Can I study part-time?
- What are the subject selections available?
- How many contact hours will I have per week?
- Can I start the course mid-year?
- How much will the course cost, and is it covered by HECS?
- What can I expect over the course of my study?
- What kind of career support does Tabor College offer, such as internships or job placement services?
- How can I arrange a campus tour?
- How can I better balance my work and study load?
- What are my career options after completing the course?