Academic Compliance Officer
Who is Tabor: We are a Private Higher Education Provider, providing tertiary education with a Christian perspective within a more personal learning community. We are not only passionate about our students’ academic growth but also their personal and spiritual growth.
The College was founded in 1979 and has grown to a dynamic and vibrant education centre located in Adelaide and Perth with approximately 900 students.
- Academic Compliance Officer (ACO) is responsible for supporting the Chief Academic Officer in ensuring that Tabor remains compliant with its regulatory requirements as a registered Australian higher education provider.
- The ACO is responsible for assisting with the maintenance of current course accreditation, institutional registration, benchmarking and other quality assurance processes and reporting.
- The role provides operational support and advise the Chief Academic Officer, President and Senior Executive of Tabor on achieving and maintaining compliance with regulatory and accreditation standards and plays a key role in providing the College's various decision-making bodies including the
Board of Governors and Academic Board with accurate and relevant information and reports they require to make informed decisions
We are keen to meet you if you are a person with:
- Passion for the education and training of students in a Christian organisation
- Ability to interpret complex regulatory and accreditation standards, policies and procedure and draw out the practical implications of these for institutional polices and processes.
- Reflective and reflexive skills and manner of professional practice
- Excellence in interpersonal and oral and written communication
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse, summarise and present data
- Highly developed time management and organisational skill. including the ability to plan, coordinate activities and balance priorities in a demanding environment
- Excellent report writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the production, development and review of institutional polices and procedures
- Experience providing a secretariat service to board and/or committees
Also you would:
- Self-motivated, highly organised, detail orientated and able to function well under deadline pressures and meet targets
- A degree in business, leadership, communications or other relevant field in which critical analysis and well developed written and oral skills were required or substantial experience with report writing, standards, policies and regulations.
- School or Tertiary compliance experience will be highly regarded
- Applicants can access the Job and Person Specification here.
- Address the Criteria to demonstrate your capacity to excel in this role.
- Applications will only be shortlisted for interview if they send an application answering the Criteria and include your CV detailing relevant qualifications and experience.
- Email: HRadmin@adelaide.tabor.edu.au.
Applications close Wednesday, 11th January 2023 at 5pm.
Applications are encouraged from people who share Tabor’s Christian ethos.
Hear more about Tabor through our Students voices